Saturday, July 14, 2007

So, what have we been up to?

We have started removing the carpet upstairs for the new carpet install on Wednesday and Thursday of this week. What a nightmare! We have way too much stuff! We have the bedroom carpet up...just need to pull the office, hallway, steps, dining/living rooms yet. Addison's birthday party is tomorrow...so we will wait for the steps and the dining room/living room until that is over. Yes, it is bad timing. I was just trying to get in the install asap not knowing when we would for sure be annexed (this is important because city tax is more than we pay now for delivery/install of goods). I know now that I do not want to move for a while. Well, at least until I forget what a pain this has been (& Chris is doing most of the work...I have just loaded up drawers so he can move the stuff!).

I will post before and then after pics when the project is completed.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: