Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013


Happy Thanksgiving!
This year, we decided to mix things up a bit. We invited both Chris' parents and Grandma along with my parents for Thanksgiving dinner. My cousin and Aunt were also invited but were unable to come in the end.

We got up, got the turkey in the over no problem. We had the jello fluff ready for Alivia, the many dozens of dinner rolls ready for Chris' Thanksgiving cheat, potatoes, stuffing (in which I still stuff into the bird), cupcakes to celebrate Asher's birthday a day early, relish tray, and more. YUMMY!

My parents arrived at 11:15 and I was still in my work out clothes. Ooops! Chris's parents arrived to a turkey smelling house around noon. The turkey was done on time (Thank Goodness). It was a yummy dinner as expected.

After dinner, we celebrated Asher birthday a day early with a few presents. That kept the kiddos occupied.

The day went fast. It was nice to have everyone together. It's a lot of work, but it is worth it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: