Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Asher's Last Day of Preschool

I seems like yesterday, Asher started his first day of Preschool at Sacred Heart in Papillion. He did so well adjusting to preschool life, making new friends, learning a lot, and enjoying school. I adjusted, too, in due time. Being home alone for just a few hours a few times a week was a big adjustment. The time goes fast, but I have missed having Asher at home with me.

Fast forward to today, his last day of preschool. It was still hard for me to give him that hug as he walked into preschool the last time. I snapped pictures with his wonderful teachers as they reminded me how all the kids have grown up over the preschool year. They came in little 4 year olds, with little chubby cheeks and hesitant of school. Now they have all grown up a bit and are ready for Kindergarten.

And with that, I had to go, tears flowing down my cheeks.

It is sad to see Asher move on to Kindergarten. We have had 2 years of just the 2 of us at home, bonding, playing, going places, etc. I will miss him when he goes to school. Sniff, Sniff.

Congratulations Asher for achieving one more milestone! I love you!

1 comment:

Courtney F said...

Aw! It's so hard as they reach those milestones! I know, Ana and I had two years together too. I miss it! On another note, Ana has loved kindergarten, so it's all good. I hope you have a wonderful summer full of answers and less stress.