Sunday, March 11, 2007

Zoo of a week...

What a crazy week and into the weekend. Alivia started her new gymnastics class last Monday. It is her first class without Mommy and Daddy. Uh, that did not go over well. She is very timid and does not like to go it alone quite yet.

On Friday, Chris went with his brother to see the movie 300 (I think that is what it was called) so I had a party of my own. Just kidding. My parents and my sister decided to drop by and bring pizza. That was a nice surprise. On Saturday, we woke to a beautiful day. So, we decided to go and see how the new zoo pass worked. Alivia loved the penquins and Addison liked the aquarium. A lot of the animals were still inside for the winter. We spent the rest of the afternon outside. Addison loves the swingset. I am telling you...that was a pretty good investment. I may not recommend the rainbow brand itself, but having a backyard playset is great.

After Mass on Sunday (which arrived much too early for us), the girls and I went to visit Great Grandma Marci. She was happy to see us. We spent the rest of the day playing outside while Topher cleaned and started to reorganize our garage. Seriously, if we ever move, that would be why. How many big wheels, trikes, cars, motorcylces, lawn mowers, snow blowers, etc, can fit into a 2 car garage. You just have to see ours. You would be amazed! We are parking in the driveway for the moment. But, when he is done, it will be so worth it. I look forward to getting into and out of my car without the risk of a rake or a hoe (or a bigwheel for that matter) falling on my head. 

Well, this week will be another crazy one...but we will have fun along the way.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: