Sunday, February 04, 2007

Oh what a night...

No, I am not talking about a night out on the town barhopping (did Topher and I ever do that?). We started night potty training Alivia again last weekend, and it has been a big challenge. She has started to sneak into our room at night and, when sleeping in our bed, has an accident! After having her accident last night, I cleaned her up, we changed our sheets and took her back to bed. It took nearly 2 hours to get her to go to sleep (oh, and she woke Addison up, too!). Anyone have any suggestions for a child who will not go back to sleep at 2 am? I need to buy her a t-shirt that says, "party in my room at 2 am." I thought this started when she was 16 NOT 2.

Oh, Daddy and Alivia are still sleeping.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: