Sunday, February 04, 2007

Away from the cold

Choo Choo!
Alivia feeds Addison
Let's Eat

The last week we have been doing anything possible to stay away from the bitter cold. Friday I took the day off to baby my babies. Addison was suffering from a cold she just could not shake - so I thought I would keep her home. Well, my old home that is. We went and visited Grama and Boppa in Iowa. Alivia and Addison had fun playing with my old toys, especially the choo choo train! Addison took a much needed nap while Alivia, Boppa, and I went and visited Great Grandma Vera in the nursing home. Grandma Vera hates her new home, but was very alert and doing much better, I thought. It is so sad to see her there, though.

We skipped open gym on Saturday because I just did not feel like going outside. We did, however, go out for confession and Mass Saturday night. I thought it would not be as cold then versus Sunday morning. Mass for 1 1/2 hrs long. So, with confession we were there 2 1/2 hrs. Addison squeeled through much of the Mass, so I did not get a thing out of it. She squeals when she wants out, usually. So I guess she is not a fan of Mass yet. Chris made dinner before our eventful night (see previous post).

Today was the big Super Bowl. We do not watch football. But, we are a fan of funny commercials. Nikki came over and brought pizza so she could watch the game on our TV (she is too funny). 

Addison is getting so big! She is now eating much better. Alivia likes to help feed her, too. As you can see in the picture, Addison eats with one hand in the air. It is so adorable! This week Addison gets her 7-month pictures taken a little early. Alivia can now do a somersault (or a forward roll as they are now called). She can't wait to show her teacher in class tomorrow.

Have a good week!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: