Wednesday, April 03, 2013

March 2013 In Review

 Another wild month behind us. Addison lost 3 teeth. That is a big deal to a 6 year old. Addison lost 3 teeth in a week. That is a big deal to the tooth fairy. Just saying. Asher started swim class. He is doing great! He loves the water. Alivia is running her little heart out in Girls on the Run. She is doing amazing. She ran 3 miles with me over spring break! Impressive, am I right?! That is good for an 8 year old. I got another year older (sigh), while Chris prepares to get another year older this weekend (sigh). We had more snow (moan) but the kids liked to play in it. I wish I could say the same about shoveling the darn stuff. We just finished up a fun week of spring break and celebrating Easter. Now, back to reality. BRING ON SPRING ALREADY!!


Enjoy MARCH PICTURES!

No comments: