Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So long furry friend

Last night we said good-bye to our cat, Piper. She is such a nice kitty and the girls adored her, so it was VERY difficult to part with her. Chris and I agonized over the decision. However, when we found a good home for her with a single girl who just loved cats, we decided to give it a try. We have talked to Alivia in the recent past about finding a new home for Piper, but we did not have the official good-byes last night. Chris and I just thought it would be too difficult. So far, the girls have yet to say anything about Piper. I miss her! I do not miss her mess, but I miss her. Her mess included the litter that I found everywhere including Asher's crib, some messes because she would eat too fast after finally getting fed because I forgot to feed her, and messes because I tried new liter that would not track as much and she did not like it or if the usually litter was not perfectly clean. Seriously, I could not keep up with her. We are going to give this a try knowing that we can always get her back.

So, so long our furry friend. We miss you already!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: