Sunday, November 12, 2006

Trip to Chucke's

 

Daddy, Alivia and Addison at Chucke Cheese
The Girls at Chucke Cheese
Addison Rose, 4 months old

We had a seemingly busy weekend even though we spent most of it at home. On Saturday we took the first family trip to Chucke Cheese. Alivia and Daddy went there after Addison was born, but Addison and I had not been there yet. This was Alivia's reward for sleeping in her own bed for 1 week straight! Yeah! After about an hour, Alivia warmed up to the place and started to have fun. We (oh I mean I) spent the rest of Saturday CLEANING and doing LAUNDRY, while Chris started to put together the Christmas gifts for the girls. We are hosting Thanksgiving next Sunday for my family since my Great Aunt Roma will be visiting from California. Roma has not met the girls...so we are excited to see her. Sunday started off rather early. Addison woke at 6, so Addison and I went to the 7:30 Mass and Alivia and Daddy went to the 9. While they were at Church, Addison and I went and picked up the big bird (no, not the yellow one from SS, either). Then we came home and did some more laundry. No, I never get done with laundry. Addison likes to go through 3 outfits on average a day. She is not real good about keeping her milk in her stomach. Addison turned 4 months old today! She is cooing, still rolling over, and does sit ups really well. She will be crawling in no time. She is suffering from a really bad chest cold now. Tis the season I guess. Alivia is working on being fully potty trained at night. With her not sleeping in her own bed, we have not mastered that one yet. Topher and I did not want potty in OUR bed, thank-you. :) Alivia has also mastered counting from 1-12, up from 1-10. We are very proud of her!  I began my search last week for a preschool for Alivia in the fall. This is a very overwhelming task. However, I believe Alivia needs this socially as she is extremely shy around other kids. We'll see what I come up with.

This week is going to be a crazy one. We have appointments almost every night after work. Addison has her 4 month check-up (and 4 more shots) and Alivia will finally be getting her flu shot. We also are getting our Christmas pictures taken this week. Oh, and there will be more cleaning to do to prepare for the big dinner and I am sure Chris will spend his nights up late putting together little kitchen sets and such. :) Until next week...

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: