Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving Weekend...

 

Grandpa George, Alivia & Me
Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Austin
Trip To IA

Did everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving? We got up early on Thanksgiving morning and went and saw my Grandpa George at the Immanuel Fontenelle Rehab Center. We brought him freshly baked pumpkin bread which I think he enjoyed. We spent the rest of our Thanksgiving with Chris' family at the home of his parents in Omaha. There were a lot of kids, so Alivia was a little overwhelmed. Friday and Saturday we just spent the days playing with the kids. On Friday, Chris and I did a little black Friday shopping the only way we will do it - ONLINE! We were able to get one of those special anniversary Elmos (how we got it at regular price will remain our little secret) and some bargains at Old Navy.com. We, I mean Chris, also put up the tree and all the trimmings. Alivia, Addison and I did help put the decorations on the tree, though. Saturday night Addison and I did venture out for a little shopping. I have most of the Christmas shopping complete, but missed my goal of being done by Thanksgiving. Sunday we went to 9 AM Mass where Alivia thought Father Dan was Jesus. It was cute as she said, "There's Jesus!" I had to carry both girls to communion this week and got lucky a friend of Chris' walked Alivia back. Thank-you!

Chris' parents came over to play for a bit on Sunday. That was nice because they wore out Alivia so she took a good nap (and so did Addison and I!).

I have a long list of things to do this week as usual. This afternoon, the girls and I took a small trip to Iowa to the dentist. The girls stayed with Grandma and Boppa while I got my teeth cleaned. The rest of this week, I would like to complete the Christmas shopping and the Christmas letter. I also need to register Alivia in gymnastics to begin in January. Finally, I need to finish my hunt for the perfect preschool for Miss Alivia (is there one in Omaha?). UGH! Somewhere in there I would like to take a class to learn to juggle!

Have a good week!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: