Thursday, November 16, 2006

Addison's 4 month check-up

 

Alivia colors on the paper
Addison laughs at Dr. Calderon

It is so hard to believe that our little baby girl is already 4 months old! She is getting big, too! She is now 11lbs 8oz! They measured her to be 24.5 inches, but I remeasured her at home to be more like 22.5 inches long (which was more like it). She was doing fine at her appointment. She is so more advanced than Alivia was at four months. Believe it or not, though, Addison is SMALLER! Alivia started out a pound lighter but was a pound heavier at 4 months than Addison is. Crazy how 2 kids can be so much different.

We are getting through our busy week as we prepare for Thanksgiving Sunday. I decided today that I do not think I want to host anymore parties for a while. I am so busy catching up at work that I have no time to prepare for Thanksgiving. I am just exhausted all the time. I am ready for the 4 day weekend next week NOW.

Hope you all are having a wonderful week.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: