Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hello?...Hello?...

Well, I finally did it! I cancelled our home phone. The deciding factor was one afternoon I had finally gotten the girls down and asleep and had just sit down to nurse Asher when the phone rang. I, of course, jumped up to go and answer it before the rings woke up the girls. Who was it? Um, some recording about working from home! I do work at home, don't you know!! And, the recording was disturbing that! I tracked our home calls for a couple months. The calls could easily be transferred to our cell phone. Many of the calls to the home phone during the day were calls during nap time from places like affordable health insurance & placing my donations to the vets curbside. Those I can do without. Although Chris initially was dragging his feet (we have had a home phone forever), he was in agreement when the phone company called him offering him 50% off for 6 months if he stayed.

So, "Sorry, the number you are calling has been disconnected. No further information is known about this number. Goodbye."

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: