Saturday, September 22, 2007

Got Corn?

The Big Screenself portraitOur viewThe power of redAnd it's good!

Cornhusker that is.

Chris and I went to our first Nebraska Cornhusker game together today. It was my first game ever. Most people would not believe that I would even go. My boss won these tickets in a raffle at one of the offices I call on. Since she lives in Colorado, she gave me the tickets! It was a beautiful sunny day, warm 80 degrees. We could not ask for better weather. We sat in the end zone right between the goal posts (see pictures). Now, for the game. They won 41-40. How they won was purely luck, in my uneducated opinion. We had fun in the warm sun, and it was fun to get to a game. The girls had fun with my parents, too. Of course, we had to end the day by all going to Mama's pizza (how else would you end a fun day?).

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: