Tuesday, September 12, 2017

August in Review


We are nearly into mid September and I am just getting around to August. Oops.

August flew by! Seriously. 

We finished up our summer fun by getting in as many activities as possible. We got a few pool estimates and still can not decide if we want to put our money into an inground pool. Chris and I celebrated 18!! years of marriage. And, my favorite part, Chris and I started weekly date nights. Seriously, I look forward to them every week. And my least favorite, I went back to work. Ugh. I enjoyed working very little so much. All good things have to come to an end.

Alivia started 8th grade at PMS (yes, that is what they call it), while Addison is in her last year of Elementary (6th grade) and Asher is in the 4th grade. So far so good. Addison had to say good-bye to her BFF Sidney. I cried my eyes out for her. It was so sad.

Chris and I ended the month with dinner for our anniversary. We are loving our new found date nights. It has forced me to go buy clothes other than running gear and the scrubs I wear to work. I know, crazy. I have found a new found love for shopping for...ME!!

The end. Now onto September. About time now that it is September 12!


No comments: