Sunday, April 26, 2009

Entering Spring Life

Home Sweet Home at the Children's MuseumSpring Picnic with Nikki and Heather


It was so nice this week, I did not have time to blog. Or, maybe I just have writers block because of my racing mind.

This week brought the first week on wonderfully warm weather. The kids and I ate breakfast and lunch outside (loved it!), played outside, visited the Children's museum early in the week, Aunt Nikki came to visit from Colorado, we took walks and visited the park. It was so fun to get out of the house but stay around the house! I also busied myself washing windows, blinds and shutters, and doing some more spring cleaning. At least now it is actually spring. I also been doing some Internet furniture shopping (I will do before and afters when I get done). Chris, the kids and I did some more house shopping. This time, I found a home I liked with a great back yard, while Chris saw a lot of work in the same home (all in the eye of the beholder, right?).

With the rain, brought cold symptoms to our house. Ah, to be inside, again. I will be waiting for those May flowers next week!


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: