Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Before and After Take 1

Just because we think we want to move does not think we have to stop decorating, right? About 2 years ago, I sold our entry way table that I purchased from the original homeowner to force me to find a new one. However, I could not find one. I looked high and low not finding a thing until...

...I shopped at Target.com a few weeks ago one night when I could not sleep. I could not be happier with the result. Fabulous! Simply Fabulous! And, from Target to boot! Who would have thought? Now, we are done to one piece of furniture we need to update...our kitchen table. It is on order...and hopefully we like it just as much!

After replacing the foyer light, adding some large vases to the shelf, the table and mirror...I love our foyer! Too bad it only took me 8 1/2 years to say that! And, thank you Chris (and the kids) for my early Mother's Day gifts.

After...After Entry Way


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: