Friday, June 20, 2008

First Day of Summer

Addison pushing her babyAlivia holding AsherAlivia runs throughAlivia & Addison @ playAsher watching on

Today, June 20, marks the first day of summer. As you can see from the pictures (for those of you in our neighborhood), we celebrated a little early with our summer toys. Alivia is so much fun in the water and encourages Addison to "play with me," while Asher watches on. As the daycare buses rolled into our neighborhood park yesterday morning (um, 5 of them! Those kids were just a number & it was so sad!), I again counted my blessings, 1 for Alivia, 2 for Addison, 3 for Asher and 4 that I get to stay home with them!

Now, I have to get back to planning what fun things we will do today.

 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: