Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy President's Day!

80th Birthday party
Fun in the snow

Why can't every day be President's Day...a day without commerical work (housework alone I can do) and filled with the laughter of my kids, that is.

After the weekend, it was nice to have an additional day off. On Saturday night we went to Aunt Pat's for Grandma Austin's 80th birthday party. It was nice to see everyone. Sunday the temperature finally came around, so I took the girls outside to play for a while. Alivia misses being outside so much. Unfortunately, both Alivia and Addison have come down with bad colds this weekend. Alivia got hers on Friday night and Addison got hers on Saturday night.

Addison is working on her crawling and has started to stand alone. She wants to cruise along the furniture, but I am not ready to let go of her yet. I just don't want her to take any first steps while I am away. I missed Alivia's first steps...I do not want to miss Addison's! Addison is now completely off of the bottle and taking the sippy cup with Bmilk in it. We are still waiting to hear her first words and see those first baby signs.

Yes, that is right. Sunday is when I leave for Tucson. I am not looking forward to it. I am having to gather milk for Addison - so that is a lot of work. I think I have more than enough in the freezer now that I could sell it on EBAY (No, I would never do that!). I think working, not sleeping, and getting the extra milk for this trip is why my skin is so bad and my hair is fallng out. I look like I am 80. Nice. I worry about Addison because she will probably need the bottle before going to bed at night. We have the Grandparents coming to help Chris since daycare is not opened when he leaves for work. I am sure they will do fine without me.

Well, I better get ready for gymnastics. Have a good week all... 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: